Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Hello My Name Is M. and I am a Computer Addict!!!!

I am working on a project right now where I don't have access to a computer and boy do I feel naked. I did not realize how dependent I had become on the computer, not just the internet (I really miss that) but just being able to type a letter, whip up a spreadsheet or two, send an email or do research. I honestly don't remember when I got hook but damn if I am not going through withdrawals. When did the computer and the word processing functions become so part of everyday life. I mean, I am having the hardest time being able to function without the use of a computer or a pocket pc. Wow....

Yes, I admit it. I am a computer addict.

I have to be honest, I am working on getting computer and internet access on the project I am working on right now... It has been and continues to be a long painful process. Did not realize the project would be so difficult either - I guess you never know what you'll get when you take on a new project. In my case I knew it was but I did realize it was this bad.

No comments: