Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Hey God, It's Me

Well... back at the beginning of the month, I got sick... thought nothing of it. But after getting better I thought i was in the clear.. then bam!! in the middle of the month, 11/12 to be exact, I side swiped again... this time I was knocked completely on my arse.... No you must understand that I hate going to the doctor or the hospital... but on 11/18 I found myself in the emergency room... hacking like crazy. The official diagnosis - Bronchitis.

That was 2 weeks ago... and I was good, I took all of my medicines that I was suppose to... right.. That would mean that I would be better by now...right. WRONG... Yeah I went to the doctor today because I am still now feel better, back with the congestion, runny nose, the nasty cough. NOW - I have a viral infection. YEAH.

My birthday is in 2 days and I am sick again... like I said before if I am not in the hospital hooked up to to tubes... I am going out on my birthday......

No comments: