Monday, April 02, 2007

So the adventure begins

Well it is April... and that means my wedding season begins. In 26 days, two of my really close friends will be getting married. The first wedding - in CT - will be part work part pleasure. I am helping her with some of the coordination the day before and the day of her wedding. So I will be heading to CT either on Thursday or Friday before so I can prepare and get everything ready for the rehearsal and then the actually ceremony. Then I get to leave and head back to MA to attend the wedding dinner of my other friend. She is having a private ceremony during the day and then a dinner about 6 that evening. I am very happy for both of them.

Then the following Sunday, May 6, one of my best friends from high school is getting married to her long time boyfriend. We had a surprise bridal brunch for her yesterday- it was just the girls from our little Ladies Night group.. she was really surprised. Her official bridal shower will be later this month - that will be attended by all her family and friends.

So for the next month all my Saturdays are completely booked with one event or another. The next wedding will be in August but there is still lots to do when it comes to that one, since I am helping her coordinate that one as well.

So there will be (in my small circle of girlfriends) including myself - 3 single gals. Everyone else will be part of a set.

No comments: