Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It is suppose to move you!!!!

Why do people walk up and down escalators?

As far as I can tell (with my highly developed skill of observing) it was designed to move you up and down. Now, there a stairs right next to eh escalator. Why not use them, they were designed to utilize human power to work.

I've recently be come a commuter again. I am at the mercy of the MBTA (I have mixed emotions about that). And I've notice that when I take the escalator people get really mad if I actually get on and let at carry me to the bottom or the top. I mean, I don't run for the train. There is no reason... If I am already late what is running going to do? I won't suddenly be on time. And if I am early, well damn it, I am early.

I am gonna let it carry to the bottom or the top. If I wanted to do it myself I would take the stairs. So, people when I am on the escalator at the train station don't expect me to move.

No comments: