Saturday, September 09, 2006

Slap Me

I've done something that I am beginning to regret - Yes, I joined match.com again. Am I an ass or what. I guess I am glutton for punishment. I guess I just love being rejected by total stranger. (subconsciously that is). I was fine with it the day I signed up but today I am not feel it at all.

I guess since they have my money, I should make the best of it. The man pool is very murky, like some dropped a load in the water.... I am just seeing crap. Maybe I am a shallow bitch, who know. But damn it, if I am going to look at you everyday - I want some eye candy - if that makes me a shallow bitch - I'll wear it proudly. I am a good catch...If you did not get the memo - I am on Sexy Bitch and I ain't settling or lowering my standards for no one... If he don't measure up - he can kiss my big black ass and move to fuck on. I am a grown ass woman who has is intelligent, cute, and confident with who she is after all the shit she's had to deal with in her life. So if this is what I have to do to put myself out there then so be it.

No comments: