Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Why?

Why am I having annoying days... I would really like to know. To be quite honest... Everything in the world seems to be bothering me lately.... The project I am working on, the face that match.com sucks, and to top it all off - I am breaking out like a teenager. Go figure.

What is it - I never had an acne problem before - I mean a few pimples hear and there but now my face look bad, really bad. I just started using proactiv again an I am hoping that it works. But damn it I've made an appointment to get my face checked.

Match.com - don't even get me started...Shoes do you hear me - Sexy f***ing shoes. They could be on my feet now. Yes it is official I am an arse.

I don't even what to talk about the project - it is too damn depressing.

Oh well... Sorry for the rant but I needed to vent - and you don't know me so you can't judge

No comments: