Thursday, July 20, 2006

OK Damn-it I ain't that strong...

Well today I cried and cried. I am not emotionally equip to handle death. I admit it, I am a wimp.

I went to the funeral of one of my best friend's brother this morning. Needless to say, it was a sad day all around. But more so because he was only 18 years old with a life full of potential. He was going to be one of those good guys that make it despite what was happening in the community. He was a good kid, I mean he was into sports, his family and his community all in a positive way. A way that would make a parent and even strangers proud. His passing is still a great disbelief. I remember this cute little boy all of 4 hanging out with his big sister. Over the years he grew into a fine kid ready to take on the world with his love and courage. He will be missed. My heart goes out to his family especially his sister, my friend.

No comments: