Friday, July 14, 2006

What a day, What a day

Today was a hard day... I was riding an emotional roller coaster. First the day started of with a successful meeting with a client and good conversation in terms of a vision or direction for a new business venture.

Then I got The Call... The one that tore my heart out. One of my best friends brothers (only 18 years old) was shot and killed. I know my friend is in such shock and pain with the loss of her brother.. He was her heart, her everything. See, she is was a teenager herself when he was born... Not many kids have a little brother in high school. I was so funny because me and another friend all had siblings around the same age. I liked that we had that in college. And now as they get ready to head off to college... This tragedy happens.

I just don't know what to say, the pain, the grief is so great. All I can say to her is that I am here for you. Whatever you need.

No comments: