Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Shoes

I went shopping last night. I was so disappointed. I am trying to change my look, or get some kinda of style. I am beginning with shoes...(it's all about the shoes). You can tell a lot about a person by the kinda shoes they wear (at least that is what I've heard)... So why do my shoes say about me... They would say I am boring..Most of them are black and full. No sexy, f***me pumps.. One pair of strappy ones. I tried to do color in boots but that ended up being one pair of brown and one red (which I hardly wear, once or twice maybe).

This is what I have currently (not exactly but this is the style):









Now here is where I wan to be:


So now to implement...Shopping in stores stuck because I could not fine what I wanted and a really good friend of mind suggested I try online... Which was successful as you see from above. I am plotting and planning. Now I have the shoes all I need to do is work on the outfits. Wish me luck.

No comments: