Sunday, April 30, 2006

Staring?

Why do people stare at me the way they do? I wonder all the time. Where ever I go, if I'm stopped at a red light, in a supermarket... It does not matter I find that people just stare. Some of my friends thing I am paranoid... But my little sister has seen it happen. It would be one thing if they would look and smile or say hello, but no they just stare.

When I am out in public, I make sure that my hair is combed, and I am dressed presentable.. (sometimes fashion police inappropriate) but I am covered and my clothes are not damaged. (basically I try not to look like bum). I make sure before I leave the house I check my face in the mirror, just to make sure I don't have stuff hanging that should not be hanging.

And then it starts...I mean I people watch, but most of the time I will give a smile or say hi to be polite...I mean it is the right thing to do. But come on... And I can say that it is one group of people...Men, women and children...They all do it. My sister suggested that I ask them to take a picture since I will last longer, but I think that is a bit rude.

One day I am gonna get the nerve up and just ask..."Why are you staring at me?

No comments: