Monday, May 01, 2006

Happy May

Well it is the first of may and the sun is shining... Granted it is not really all that warm but this means that summer will be here in no time at all. Gotta get ready for graduations and celebrations. I have a couple of my friends who are graduating from college. I am extremely proud of them. My best friend, LEGS...has finally completed her Bachelors. It has taken her a long time but she did it. I can't express the overwhelming feeling of happiness I have for her accomplishment. She has been through it and she came out on top. Congratulations Sister, you did it and you did it well... She is gearing up to begin a preparing the GMAT -- (you know that damn test). And hopefully she will get into the masters program that she really wants.

Ladies rule... We can do it and have it all.

No comments: