Saturday, June 17, 2006

Damn, I'm Hot

Why did I pick today to clean the house? I don't have central air so my house is like a sauna right now. There are only 2 windows in the living room - so not much air is coming in that way. The front door is open as well.. And I am sweating like a pig... I mean I was just standing still and the sweat was running off of me.

Anyway...I am hoping to clean and rearrange the entire house today so that I can just simply relax tomorrow (since it is going to be even hotter tomorrow)... Don't get me wrong, this is not way a complaint about it being hot. I just generally don't sweat in the heat unless the humidity is over the top. Being from an island in the Caribbean.. I love warm weather..... In the island there is always a breeze and where I lived, I could be at the beach in a matter of minutes.. Don't have that luxury at the moment.....

Oh well, such is life - Back to cleaning.

No comments: