Thursday, June 08, 2006

Putting up with it

I don't know what is going on but I am sick again. I made the mistake of going out in the rain on Wednesday night in open toed shoes and not a damn thing on my hear. So when I woke up on Thursday morning with a hacking cough and a throat that was on fire... I had only myself to blame...For you see, I was trying to look cute (always seems to land me in trouble).

Anyway.. With that cough and fire throat came a horrible headache.....So last night after spending the majority of the night awake... Finally decided to take some heavy duty drugs... Tylenol would not do for this one... I could just feel it. I had to whip out the Butabital/ASP/caffeine combo drug (that is the actual name on the bottle). Needless to say, I was floating for a bit... every time I closed my eyes the room would spin... So I figured watch some tv but the room was still spinning. So when 5 am rolled around and I was still spinning and awake I had to draw the line.....

2 hours later I was up and operating heavy machinery.... Got through that no problems, came back home and slept some more. I've been up since about 10 am and feeling a bit better. Have stuff to do today. So I can't afford to be sick anymore. (At times like this I wish I had suggadaddy to take care of my financial needs)

No comments: