Friday, June 16, 2006

So I went out tonight

So I was out tonight - with LEGS.... I actually made an effort to look pretty. I work my white linen skirt suit... The one with the low cut blouse (lets just say The Girls were enjoying the breeze). I wore my hear down, it is getting pretty long again (long for me), it is slightly past my shoulders. Anyway, I looked hot.... Yeah baby. I am not a vain person by any means... But you have to experience the Fabulousness that is Me.

So we ended up going to Marina Bay in Quincy..... I've never actually been there, it was really nice... And the fact that it was a beautiful warm evening was just perfect. The boats in the marina had some lights and the boardwalk with pretty clear... A few of the restaurants were packed. The crowd seemed young, but then again I am a really bad judge of age. I did see some cute me however they were with women.

Let's talk about the women I saw - most of them were skinny bitches - some of them looked nasty but most of them just had ginormous boobs and tiny waists.... The issue I have with the skinny bitches is that clothes that they wear... I mean damn, if you're gonna wear a skirt that barely covers your ass, don't bend over. Yeah, I did not need to see that... And what is with the thong that is so tight that it is cutting off the blood flow to lower half of your body - the point of a thong is to appear to not have on underwear right? Your not suppose to see it...I mean if that is the case, don't wear anything at all. But I guess that is want men like -- oh well..

I am not, nor will I ever be a skinny bitch who wears thongs that are too tight or skirts that are so short I could catch a cold. I actually like having full breast and hips. I could do without the stomach but that is my only complaint. But other than that, I am happy with what god gave me. And he blessed me at a young age... I've have boobs since I was 7 or 8 years old - as long as I can remember, The Girls have been with me.

There I go again rambling on an on...... Oh well... I may have had too much to drink cause I can't remember where I was going with this... Maybe I'll remember tomorrow (or should I say later today)

No comments: