Friday, June 23, 2006

When It Rains It Pours!!!!

So my adventured continued all day yesterday....

My car was fixed and ready for me to pick it up about noon (yeah)......I get dressed and had my sister take me to the dealership. I get there, pay the ransom ($299.18) and was on my merry way. Had a couple errands to run, went to the bank and the store... By this time it's 3pm. Fine no problem I can still get a bunch of stuff accomplished, the sun was out... I decided to wear my capris and a low cut shirt (the girls were happy to get some sun).

I needed to get an oil change (I was not going to pay $29 at the dealership) so I went to Sears, where I also need to get my tires rotated (I have a plan with them). When I get there my friend, K, was there we chatted for a bit... He knew why I was there without me telling him....He checked under my hood, filter etc...He noticed that the anti-freeze Reservoir was out of place and had spilled anti-freeze all over the engine. Toyota tech probably did that when replacing the timing belt. K also noticed that I needed a belt (can't remember the name right now).. Anyway... I called Toyota to let them know and they said bring the car back so they could fix it... Bullshit... I have shit to do, I would just have Sears do it and take the receipt to them. It only cost 3.99 to top the antifreeze off so I don't think I am going to kill myself to get the receipt back to them....

So an hour and a half later my car was almost ready for me... I called POUND CAKE to see if she wanted to hang and cause trouble with me. She said sure and I waited for her at Sears. Originally I was not suppose to be ready until about 6:30 but a half hour earlier and I am sitting in the parking lot.

I don't know why... But something told me look for your registration... So I open the glovebox and pull out that I thought was the new registration...I actually emptied the entire thing went but no such luck. No Registration - Damn it to high heaven... Now consider...I did not need my registration, it's not like I was getting a sticker or anything... I was just waiting for PC to get there...

So now I am racking my brain... Where the hell could it be. I look up down and crossway but nothing.. I called home and had my mom check her bag, since she was with me the day I was suppose to have put it in the box... But she said it was not in her bag... Just my luck...

I went on and did what I had to do.... Now in all of them my brakes have been making a god awful noise, considering they are new brakes about a year old. So now I need to get my ass back to the shop to have that checked out. (Which is where I am suppose to be right now).

We had dinner at TGIF - after all errands were done...PC, her brother and me. When I got home at 11:30. Something told me check my bank account online - and damn if the check that I did a stop payment on was received and returned on the same day that the replacement check posted... And the fucking bank returned that as well... What a way to end my fucking day.

I was glad the day was done... But damn it if I don't have to do some serious damage control today. RMV here I come - and that customer service bitch that would not help me last night with a simple question at 6:59...Go ahead and fuck with me today.... After the day I had yesterday, bring it on bitch.

No comments: