Friday, May 19, 2006

Did you miss me?

Well, mothers day was good and bad... Yeah it was nice to appreciate moms for all that she does. But it was bad cause I got sick. And I mean really sick. I lost my voice, my head felt like someone took a sledgehammer to it and then to top it all off, I had cramps that could kill an elephant. Not a pleasant week for me. I was laid up in bed with no one to care for me..... But I am finally able to lift my head and open my eyes for an extended period of time. I am not back to 100% yet but I am getting there. Look see I can type. What ever illness I currently have I hope that it goes away and never comes back. Cause this one was not pretty....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I may still have some of the malaria drugs lying around...

"Honey, I'm Home" said...

Yes bring on the drugs.....I will take anything at this point.