Friday, May 05, 2006

TGIF

Another week has ended. I got a bunch of stuff done this week, more that I have in previous weeks. The only reason for that is the change in the weather....I find that I don't like cold weather... And I know what your question to me is...What the hell is she doing in Boston? Well let me tell you..when I was a little girl, 13, I came to Boston with my mom and sister from a small Caribbean island....Yes, I am an island girl.... April we arrived at Logan, my in my sun dress... and proceeded to freeze my ass off -- Looking back it was probably in the low 60 but to someone who had lived their entire life on an island where the temp never drop below 70 degrees.. I was in trouble. Anyway, that winter, I saw snow for the first time. I was naive, I did not know anything about snow.. did not realized that when I touched it it would be cold and wet. Could you blame me, was not part of my world. But I've never gotten used to the cold weather....and it's been 20 years... you think I could handle it...No, I don't like it at all..
Yes, I will definitely be moving to a warmer climate... yes sir...

No comments: