Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Giving in to Impulse

So I broke down and bought a walkman today... Yes, an updated version of an old school tool...I am not the kind to be constantly listening to music - like I would if I had a long train ride and such. I just need something that I can use when I walk on the treadmill. And the hassle of loading all my cd to an ipod was not something I care to spend time doing... And no I am not an music service person. I also picked up a couple new cds - Pink, Prince, Kelly Clarkson, Busta Rymes, and Gorillaz. Couple of the cd are for my sister who likes rap. I got a good deal... it came with a car kit... Cause I am still driving an older car and I never bothered to put in a cd player... yes, I still have a tape deck. So now I can listen to my cd in the car.. very happy about that. Just trying to get back to music and other stuff that had been neglected for the past couple of years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you from India?

"Honey, I'm Home" said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.