Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Sun is back....

I had a very good day today. Spent the day outside enjoying the beautiful sunshine. Had lunch with a friend, saw a bunch of people who haven't seen me in a long time (who by the way was all surprised by the way I looked, guess they not used to seeing me smile), and did a little shopping (that was fun, you find the best stuff when you do thing on the fly).

I got the cutest skirt and the most adorable shoes.. (unfortunately I underestimated the fit of said shoe)... lets just say, they look really nice on my foot but don't ask me to walk anywhere...LOL. Hung out at the barnes and noble for a while... the books can be really fun... watching people and such... I swear once of these day I am gona meet my future husband at the barnes and noble - not sure what section yet but its gonna happen, I can just feel it. Anyway... a couple of friends were there and we talked and laughed and talked somemore. It was a nice relaxed enjoyable evening.

Did I mention that I looked and felt beautiful today? If I didn't well I am so sorry. But damn-it I did. Haven't felt like that in a long time, it was rather nice. I will have to replicate that more often. There is something to be said about putting on heels and a nice frock and doing up your hair that bring out the woman you me. Hips a swaying and everything... I am liking have my hair longer... there is something to I am thinking. Got a lot of compliments about it today. Think I will not cut it afterall, just gonna let it grow out a bit more... will still keep the layers but most definitely liking the length (at least I did today).

No comments: