Saturday, May 27, 2006

I've Gone and Done It

So there is the guy on a television show that has caught my attention. Not show if any of you watch Overhaulin on TLC. I generally watch the channel so when that show started airing of course I watch it. Really enjoyed it. Back to my story: So there is a team of builders that help Chip Foose remake the cars.

And one builder in particular..... He is fine as hell. I mean, I sat up the first time I caught a glimpse of him. And that is what has keep me coming back every time (just to get a look at him). So when I say fine... He has the nicest ass, a clean shaved head and arms that I could totally die in. So since first seeing him, I've been thinking how do I find out more about him. I went on the the Overhaulin website to check out the cast etc. No luck there - only has Chip Foose and the co-hosts, Chris Jacobs and Adrienne Janic (AJ). I gave up for a time... just satisfied that I can see him when I watch the show. But there was a small problem - he is not always in every episode. Disappointment... New idea - check out the fan page on TLC... Read the message board for information.

So this brings me to what I did: So on Thursday, I got up enough nerve to sign up to post on the Overhaulin message board... I wrote the message: "Hey does anyone know the name of the bald guy on the show... He is one of the builders. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks." Thinking that no one will reply - I was happy that I did something about it..If I am meant know his name then the universe will see that it happens. Later in the day I checked back to see if anyone had reply to my post: Yes, his name is Andreas. I can die a happy woman. How could I stop now. So last night I something said there is more that can be done. I search myspace to see if there was more information or a what that I could contact him. I found the next best thing. I emailed one of the hosts of the show to verify that his name is Andreas....

Today was my day - I got the confirmation and I made one more request. "Please tell him I said hello and that he is a Hottie McHot" (not exactly but damn close). I am really feeling good right now. Now it is in the universe's hands - I am just gonna wait and see what happens. - If it is meant to be, it will be.

No comments: