Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Rain Rain GO Away.....

Rainy days can be so hard. I just want to stay in bed and not go outside. But in the real world that is not possible I am guessing. But we all know why I really have a problem with rainy days... LOL

Alas, I went out in it today. And it was not nice...but I got all the running around that I needed to do done... I was bouncing along with my music...nice and loud. I think I have the music a little too loud. I have a monster of a headache. I can just tell that this one is going to be nasty. I've not had a really bad headache in a few months. I already took 4 extra strength tylenol and nothing as yet. I felt a little dizzy when I was parking the car earlier...that is odd.. since the car was not moving at the time.


But aside from my head problems....today was a very uneventful day, had a couple of interesting phone calls but all that they produced was the knowledge that I have a lot of work to do. Yes, I do work... I do a little bit of this and a little bit of that....

Tomorrow on the other hand should be fun... meeting a former co-worker for lunch...I've not seen her in over a year, so that will be very nice to get caught up. I've realized to do more of reconnecting/networking. It is the one thing that I never was able to do well. But you can't get good at something unless you practice...

No comments: